Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's been so Long

I had to go through the entire password reset process to even post this.  Sad. 

I have however done lots of creative and not so creative things since I last posted. 
Most I have not taken pictures of yet, but plan to do that later today for a post to come asap.

We had Halloween and I painted the Cheshire cat on a face...
I thought it was pretty cute all things considered...

This may be one of my all time favorite Halloween costumes. 

Funky Hair Day.  Thank you Pinterest.

I painted this 9'x12 back drop for Project Graduation.
And this one...on some really horrible paper, but overall it was okay.


Painted some more faces just for fun.


And more faces.


And baked a wonky cake for a sweet sixteen. 

I have some really fun things to post, but must take pictures. Will do today I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am soooo excited you are leaving a comment!