Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crochet

I taught myself to crochet two winters ago...you know more than a chain --- and became fixated on baby shoes.  This is surprising as I am pretty sure I don't even know anyone with a baby these days...  I purchased the patterns on Etsy from TwoGirlsPatterns. 

Yep, you have seen these before.  I have made several pair and have several pair right now completed.  I love these.  I love the whimisical loops and the mismatched antique buttons that I put on them.  I have given these as gifts and even sold a pair.  Love them!
And these little Mary Janes... I find them enchanting.  Ver simple quick crochet and with nice results. 

Don't worry, I have more mediocre photos of baby shoes for another post. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am soooo excited you are leaving a comment!