Monday, September 5, 2011

Gone AWOL

I have not completely disappeared I have just been busy!
Teenage daughters Room and furniture. I did take in-progress step by step photos of painting and stenciling these little tables, but after computer crash this summer it appears these photos may be lost forever!!!  =(  And apparently all of June's photos...but considering what could have been lost I will just be happy.
Facepainting
Baking.
And apparently lots of stuff I didn't take pictures of... oh wait...
And several of these have been painted or are in progress.
But either way I'm here today so that is something and several projects in the works.  Including some hopefully awesome Halloween costumes.  In the meantime here are some favorites from years past.
Two little black crows.
Medusa!
Oh and I made some more of these cupcakes...huge hit again at the pasta party...unfortunately I didn't take photos this year - too busy.  So these are a repeat of last years.   These are from one of the  Hello Cupcake books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am soooo excited you are leaving a comment!